What sets Gila Group Apart?
- National firm with 25 years of experience and headquartered in Texas.
- Gila Group works exclusively with Financial Institutions
- Best Practices in place after years of lowering delinquencies and servicing Members for Banks and Credit Unions
- Case Management & Reporting
- Cutting Edge Technology
- 24/7 Client Access through Client Portal and Navigate System
- 24/7 Consumer Access through Consumer Portal
- Multiple Payment Options & Call Center Open 89 Hours/ week
- Dedicated Team of Professionals to Service Your Account
- Maintains an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- PPMS Certified by ACA International
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 (Type II) compliant service organization
- PCI Compliant
- Credit Bureau Reporting
- Record 100% of all Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Compliance with All Federal, State & Local Laws
- Fully Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Initial & Ongoing Employee Background Checks
- Confidentiality Agreements Signed by All Employees
- Client Audits & Site Visits Available at Any Time
Our company’s philosophy is based upon satisfying the needs of our credit union clients through the careful identification of common goals. We accomplish this by developing a close working relationship based upon mutual respect and trust. Gila Group takes great pride in its ability to formulate creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, Gila Group specifically provides collection services to credit unions nationwide. We are an active member of the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International). We understand that as a financial institution, you desire a professional organization to work closely with to establish a customized collection program that meets your individual needs.
Gila Group has proven through years of successful implementation of collection projects that we have the necessary software and hardware components and the skilled, knowledgeable personnel to exceed our clients’ expectations. We will utilize and expand on our extensive history of providing the same services necessary for the credit union to maximize the recovery of your accounts. Our employees take great pride in their ability to formulate creative and innovative solutions to complex problems. While our collection process is designed to obtain the highest possible rate of return in the shortest possible timeframe, careful attention is paid to the sensitivity of the issues at hand. Professionalism, sensitivity, innovation, and creativity are combined to provide the highest return for the credit union.
Gila Group has an annual audit conducted by outside, independent auditors that meets all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The audit includes reviews of internal controls and other operating procedures. Current and past audited financial statements have been issued with clean opinions. Gila Group adheres to very strict data security standards and contracts with an independent firm to perform SSAE Type II audits.
Please select from the menu at the left for additional information regarding our services.